Solid Tire Molding Presses
We are a professionally managed fast growing company with impressive track record for manufacturing a complete range of Solid Tyre Molding Presses. These molding presses are manufactured as per the set standards and norms of the industry. Our offered range of tire molding presses is used for manufacturing solid tires for industrial vehicles such as lawn mowers, cranes & scooters. Solid Tyre Molding Presses is known for its key attributes such as sturdy structure, easy installation and corrosion resistance.
- Lawn Mowers
- Golf Carts
Salient Features :
- The machine essentially operates on the principle of hydraulics
- Equipped with heavy duty four pillars type hydraulic press designed for manufacturing solid tyres
- The moving bolster, guided in four pillars and having gun metal/bronze, bushes with centralized automatic lubrication system
- The machine is complete with low noise hydraulic power pads, provided with cartridge valve for smooth change over
- PLC & MMI for the automation of hydraulic press cycle
- Available in different load bearing capacities
As there are four basic methods for production of solid tyres, the design machines or solid tyre molding presses also differs depending upon the method. The four different methods for production of solid tyres include the following:
First method : Sections are built up over a ring, in overlapping layers. This is finished off with tread rubber and the semi-finished tyre is then removed from the ring and placed in a mould, where it is cured at high temperature and pressure.
Second method : In this, the material is continuously extruded on to a rotating ring and is built up until the pre-determined size is achieved. It is called âextrusionâ The tyre is then cured in the same manner as above.
Third method : In the simplest terms, it involves filling a casing with resilient rubber.
Fourth Method : This method utilizes the existing rim which is used in place of the mould. Then, rubber is bonded directly to the rim, cured and buffed to size. If a tread is required, this is hand cut into the rubber after curing.
Plot No. 93/3, Road No-1, Mundka Udyog Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110041, India