- 5.5 Lakh INR
- Cast iron, Other
- Hydraulic Meganewton (MN)
New Hydraulic Powder Compacting Press
- Producing the Powder Metallurgy Parts.
- Producing the Iron-Base & Non-Ferrous- Base Sintered Structural Parts
- Producing the Ceramic & Cermet Parts
- Producing the Carbon & Carbide Parts
- Producing the Magnetic & Self - Lubricating Parts
- Producing the Stainless & Alloy Parts
- Producing parts for Automobile & Machines
- Producing parts for Aircraft & Aerospace
- Producing parts for Atomic Reactors
Santec's compacting machines have a proven performance in diverse industries. Some of the salient features of the machine that highlights the advantages of the hydraulic powder compacting press are as follows:
- Die set mode with good workability and easier adjustment of mould setting.
- High rigidity and durability with the drive mechanism operated in oil bath.
- Easier and precise setting and adjustment of the mould with the indicator,showing each adjustment by control gauge, to be directly connected with handle shaft.
- Die floating type of non-simultaneous and two stage pressure,provides easier control of compacts density
- Air-tight design to avoid dust penetration into the machine inside
- Safety and convenience for the operator by simple variator and quick braking system with a little noise
- Upper punch holding pressure mechanism with adjustable force helps to eliminate lamination cracks caused by product expansion during ejection.
- All the motions of press (pressing travel, withdrawal travel, top-pressing travel, filling height and pressing speed)are infinitely variable with visual scales.
- Built-in underfill (or overfill) function with fixed travel is used to prevent from powder spraying and provides better powder filing uniformity.
- Multi-platen adapters are available for the press to meet the complicated stepper products.
- Rotary encoder, PLC and LCD displays are installed for easy setting and controlling the press. Slide-in tool system is good for fast tool setup.
- Safety measures are taken and well-known safety components are installed to guarantee the safe and reliable operation. The protective devices comply with the latest safety regulation.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Month
- 2 Months
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No. 93/3, Road No-1, Mundka Udyog Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110041, India