- 5.5 Lakh INR
- Stainless Steel
- Hydraulic Meganewton (MN)
Hydraulic Straightening Press Machines
Santec Presents an innovative solution in the field of straightening technology with hi-tech Hydraulic Straightening Presses. The press can efficiently handle round, flat and profile material of different hardnesses. Our hydraulic straightening presses have a compact design with easy stroke control operation.
Santec Presents an innovative solution in the field of straightening technology with hi-tech Hydraulic Straightening Presses. The press can efficiently handle round, flat and profile material of different hardnesses. Our hydraulic straightening presses have a compact design with easy stroke control operation. These presses are equipped with all the advanced features and provide great flexibility in operation. Available in either C-frame presses or Gantry style presses, hydraulic straightening presses are mainly used for straightening medium or thick sheet, section, tube or round bar.
Straightening Process Description
The workpiece or the part is manually loaded into the Straightening Press. The part is clamped at centers (or rollers) and than rotated to measure the straightening by using dial indicators. When the upper point is rotated vertically, the lever is pressed down causing the part to flex. After each and every stroke, dial indicator shows the straightness of the part so that operator can alter the depth of stroke until the straightness is within tolerance range. Repetition of the process occurs at determined points to achieve the specified straightness or TIR (Total Indicated Runout).
The heavy duty machine is used to integrate the basic design of large gap press placed on its back. Power pack is provided behind the cylinder and the throat length & stroke lengths are sizeable. Major benefit of cylinder is the power to handle work that is lent into the press from overhead.
- Extensively used in different Straightening operations like straightening of four wheel drive, axles, machine ways, screws, rifle barrels, precision shafts, gears and bars.
- Straightening, bending & punching of plate & structural shapes (I beams, Rails & Bars).
- Also used for forming hoops, rings and large irregular shapes due to the relatively unrestricted die area.
- Grounded and used for heat treatments, transmission shafts and drive train components such as pinions, cam shafts & crank shaft.
- Ergonomic design for fatigue free operation. Better safety with additional accessories.
- Considerable time saving compared with traditional heat withdrawal straightening techniques.
- Involves special press, close control of pressing speed, pressure & special fixtures, supports including V-blocks, height anvils, plain straightening blocks
- Provided with rugged computer designed frame for low stress levels
- Facility of bed extension tables (any length) for long work pieces
- Control of movements & pressure with simple time-tested and sensitive lever control
- Push button employs the left hand of equipment during straightening
- Provided with self contained hydraulics
- Require skilled operator to provide user friendly operation
- Ram movements & pressure are controlled by this simple time-tested, sensitive lever control.
The ram can be advanced to the work & make contact with a feather touch. Further downward pressure on the lever increases the pressure on the work proportionally release of the lever release pressure. Users can straighten work to close tolerances. The operators prefer this control because it provides a feel of work done on the job. Over travel mistakes are avoided & damage to work is prevented.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Month
- 2 Months
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No. 93/3, Road No-1, Mundka Udyog Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110041, India